- Our investment criteria
Before you submit any application for a Zebra-Capital investment, make sure that your business meets the following criteria:
- Your business is located in UK.
- The business should be more than just an idea, either you have started you have started the same or you have experience within relevant industry.
- The business sells/manufactures a product or offers a specific service. Be noted that we are not interested in businesses that rely on monetizing web traffic such as dating, price comparison engines, social media platforms, etc.
- We typically offer investments between £100000 to £500000 for minimum of 30% to 50% stake in business.
- Business Plan:
- Before submitting an application for Zebra-Capital investment make sure that your business plan has the following criteria:
- A max 500 word synopsis of your proposition including a brief description of the product/service you provide.
- If you are already in business please provide a brief summary of your current turnover, profit/loss account, balance sheet and cash fellow, together with projections for next 3 years.
- Startup investing:
We are proud to inform you that we feel happy to receive application from startup businesses, even if your business is brand new feel free to get in touch.